Rody Bolands, set in the heart of Rathmines, is located approximately 1km from the city centre. A pub has stood on this site since the 1800's, different names have been displayed over the door, the name Rody Boland since 1994.
Rody Bolands is a mirror image, or microcosm, of its local neighbourhood of Rathmines - colourful, lively, eclectic, a social hub and a fun gathering place for those of all ages, from all walks of life.
This friendly, welcoming pub enjoys the unique distinction of being a suburban city pub whilst simultaneously being affectionately regarded as a kind of homely, rural style pub. It is also a 'living museum', the frontage, the interior and the collection of memorabilia on display combine to lend that authentic pub atmosphere and character.
Craft beers, cocktails, wine, pints, spirits, bistro, gastropub and pub food available, in addition to a wide and varied menu list.
Traditional music sessions. DJ on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Live music on Sunday.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn