Rody Bolands is a mirror image, or microcosm, of its local neighbourhood of Rathmines - colourful, lively, eclectic, a social hub and a fun gathering place for those of all ages, from all walks of life.
This friendly, welcoming pub enjoys the unique distinction of being a suburban city pub whilst simultaneously being affectionately regarded as a kind of homely, rural style pub. It is also a 'living museum', the frontage, the interior and the collection of memorabilia on display combine to lend that authentic pub atmosphere and character.
Craft beers, cocktails, wine, pints, spirits, bistro, gastropub and pub food available, in addition to a wide and varied menu list.
Traditional music sessions. DJ on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Live music on Sunday.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub