This site has been a pub since the 1700s. It has been Peters Pub for nearly 50 years and is currently run by Peter's son Enda.
Peter's Pub is a humble and friendly place, considered by locals to be more like Peter's living room.
The pub is an oasis of tranquillity in the busy city centre of Dublin. It is surrounded by theatres, restaurants, shops, colleges, hotels and many tourist attractions. Ideal for a drink and a chat or a bite to eat.
Serving freshly made sandwiches and a choice of homemade soup. On a cold day they have a variety of teas and coffees but if you really want to treat yourself try one of their very special Irish coffees.
Peters' Pub is one of the few remaining drinking dens that hasn't changed personality in recent years. The friendly staff at Peter's Pub will always oblige if you fancy a toasted sandwich no matter what the hour.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin