Personal Tours Ireland caters for all kinds of tours which can be tailor made to suit your individual needs. They will arrange your to tour to fit your holiday requirements.
Personal Tours Ireland caters for groups of up to eight persons, offering comfortable and modern transport which is both wheelchair accessible and child-friendly.
They will be happy to collect you from your accommodation or particular location at your time of choosing, ensuring a convenient and stress-free touring experience from start to finish. Airport transfers or cruise ship collection and drop-off can be arranged prior to arrival, eliminating the hassle of looking for transport on arrival.
Popular Day Tours offered by Personal Tours Ireland are:
This can include The Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Whiskey, Teeling Whiskey, Kilmainham Gaol.
Norther Ireland Tours
This can include The Giant's Causeway, Titanic - Belfast; Bushmills Whiskey; Game of Thrones; Joey Dunlop Museum.
West Coast Tours
This can include the Cliffs of Moher; Wild Atlantic Way; The Burren in County Clare; The Aran Islands; Connemara National Park.
Southern Ireland Tours
This can include The Ring of Kerry; Dingle Peninsula; Rock of Cashel; Waterford Crystal; Blarney Stone.
These can involve Castle Tours; Fishing Trips; Golf Trips, Motorcycle Tours and Mountain Bike Adventures.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland