Personal Tours Ireland
Personal Tours Ireland caters for groups of up to eight persons, offering comfortable and modern transport which is both wheelchair accessible and child-friendly.
They will be happy to collect you from your accommodation or particular location at your time of choosing, ensuring a convenient and stress-free touring experience from start to finish. Airport transfers or cruise ship collection and drop-off can be arranged prior to arrival, eliminating the hassle of looking for transport on arrival.
Popular Day Tours offered by Personal Tours Ireland are:
This can include The Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Whiskey, Teeling Whiskey, Kilmainham Gaol.
Norther Ireland Tours
This can include The Giant's Causeway, Titanic - Belfast; Bushmills Whiskey; Game of Thrones; Joey Dunlop Museum.
West Coast Tours
This can include the Cliffs of Moher; Wild Atlantic Way; The Burren in County Clare; The Aran Islands; Connemara National Park.
Southern Ireland Tours
This can include The Ring of Kerry; Dingle Peninsula; Rock of Cashel; Waterford Crystal; Blarney Stone.
These can involve Castle Tours; Fishing Trips; Golf Trips, Motorcycle Tours and Mountain Bike Adventures.
- Things to see & doHikingDublin's Talking Statues
- Things to see & doDay toursPaddywagon Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Food & drinkRestaurantsIndoChine
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Food & drinkBars & pubsGuinness Storehouse
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens