Oscar Wilde House
- Rainy days
Visit the childhood home of Oscar Wilde. It was within the walls of Oscar Wilde House, Dublin City, that young Oscar took his first steps and where he was educated for the first ten years of his life.
As a teenager, Oscar attended nearby Trinity College Dublin. His parents, Lady Jane Wilde, the poet Speranza, and Sir William Wilde, were famous long before Oscar made his mark on the world. The Wilde household was renowned as a centre of culture in Victorian Dublin for 21 years.
To learn more, book your visit to historic Oscar Wilde house today. They are a non profit organisation. All income generated from the tours, events and online store goes to the building’s restoration fund.
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Farmleigh House and EstateThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Casino MarinoThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Newbridge House & FarmThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Lambay IslandThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Irish Georgian SocietyThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Kings InnsThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Áras an UachtaráinThings to see & doHistoric houses