Neary's is located on Chatham Street, just off Grafton Street and is within minutes walk to Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green and the Gaiety Theatre. Due to this location Nearys pub has become a favourite with actors. The pub consists of the main bar downstairs, and the upstairs lounge known as the Chatham Lounge.
Neary's is a good example of late Victorian public house design. It has a fine brick exterior, down to the elegant cast iron arms holding up lamps at the main door. The pub is named after Leo Neary, who combined the running of the pub with the duties of Honorary Consul of the Republic of Guatemala.
- Food & drinkBars & pubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBars & pubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Food & drinkBars & pubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBars & pubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBars & pubsStillgarden Distillery
- Food & drinkBars & pubsThe Brazen Head