Neary's Pub is located in the heart of Dublin City centre, just off Grafton Street. Neary's consists of the main bar plus an upstairs lounge. Food is served daily.
Neary's is located on Chatham Street, just off Grafton Street and is within minutes walk to Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green and the Gaiety Theatre. Due to this location Nearys pub has become a favourite with actors. The pub consists of the main bar downstairs, and the upstairs lounge known as the Chatham Lounge.
Neary's is a good example of late Victorian public house design. It has a fine brick exterior, down to the elegant cast iron arms holding up lamps at the main door. The pub is named after Leo Neary, who combined the running of the pub with the duties of Honorary Consul of the Republic of Guatemala.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's