Their chefs are passionate about using Irish produce and work closely with the best local farmers,
butchers, fishermen and artisan producers to bring you an exciting and brand new menu every week which celebrates the delicious and wonderful food heritage of Ireland.
The menu is a throwback to the origin of restaurants where a fixed table d’hote menu based around the best produce from that days market was served in convivial and comfortable surroundings with good wine as a well earned and welcome respite after a hard day’s work or travel.
So, the request to you is simple. Bring along your sense of adventure, leave your inhibitions behind and put your faith in their team of talented chefs and the culinary delights of the Irish countryside.
Of course, Mulberry Garden like to work especially closely with vegetarian guests and they will endeavour to meet all your dietary requirements. The restaurant itself is wrapped around a beautiful herb garden and patio, where you can enjoy a relaxing drink either before or after your meal. Offering a full bar, they are also available for private and corporate hire on occasion. Opening hours are Wednesday through to Saturday from 6pm only.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's