Malahide Marina is a fully serviced marina with 350 berths and full-service boatyard, complete with 30-ton travel hoist. Staffed 24 hours a day with all facilities available, an ideal location for a short or long term stopover, afloat or ashore.
The village of Malahide is situated 10 minutes from Dublin Airport and 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre. malahide has everything for the visiting yachtsman, with a wide variety of restaurants, local activities and amenities, historic castle, park and botanical gardens. Sporting and leisure activities include golf and tennis. Once a quiet seaside village, Malahide is now a thriving business and shopping centre, and a frequent winner of the National Tidy Towns competition.
You may also like
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive