Luigi Malones in situated on the corner of Temple Bar Square in Dublin city centre. This friendly restaurant serves Irish and Italian cuisine and caters for children, corporate groups, celebrations, all special events and occasions.
Luigi Malones is an informal, friendly restaurant serving Irish and Italian cuisine. This eatery, located in the heart of the Temple Bar district of Dublin City, features relaxing surroundings and an extensive lunch and dinner menu. Kids of all ages are welcome and the special kid’s menu is available throughout the week. This offers a selection of main courses, desserts and drinks.
House specialities include pastas, pizzas, fajitas, burgers and succulent steaks. Value Lunch specials, Early Bird and Late Bird specials can be chosen daily. The diverse menu is complemented by an exclusive range of beers and wines, an array of cocktails and a choice of soft drinks and mineral waters.
Luigi Malones also caters for parties, with set menus for birthdays, graduations, Communion and all special celebrations.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food and drinkRestaurantsThe Sussex
- Food and drinkRestaurantsSuesey Street Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsPichet Restaurant
- Food and drinkRestaurantsNoLIta
- Food and drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkRestaurantsF.X. Buckley Crow Street