The Leopardstown Inn is a friendly pub with a great atmosphere situated in Stillorgan, South Dublin.
The Leopardstown Inn incorporates 3 different areas, the Blue Bar, the Central Lounge and the piece de résistance the cocktail Carousel bar, each with its own unique and inviting charms.
Each space has an eclectic selection of furniture, with a decadent mix of wild and exotic. The Leopardstown Inn shows all major sporting events with SKY Sports and Setanta on flat screen televisions throughout.
Carvery lunch is served from 12pm to 2.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday from 12pm to 3pm.
Bar food is served Monday to Saturday 2.30pm to 10pm and Sunday 3pm to 9pm.
Stillorgan is approximately 15 minutes drive from Dublin city centre and accessible on multiple bus routes as well as the LUAS green line. Nearby is the Leopardstown Racecourse which holds regular race days.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsRascals Brewing Company
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar