Lemon Jelly Café
Lemon Jelly is a modern café located on a busy walkway with glazed frontage on two sides of the building. The space has an open and relaxed feel to it. Seating area for up to 72 persons inside and an outside area seating up to 60.
The food at Lemon Jelly Café is served from two menus. Breakfast/brunch which includes a traditional full Irish Breakfast served all day and an all day lunch/evening menu which is made up of both savory and sweet crepes, salads, omelets and ciabattas.
Great food and a friendly atmosphere make Lemon Jelly not only a must-stop if you’re feeling peckish, but a place to relax, chat, people watch and service with a welcoming smile.
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Jay Kays CaféFood & drinkCafés
- UrbanityFood & drinkCafés
- Happy Out CaféFood & drinkCafés
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Daddy's CaféFood & drinkCafés
- Bartley'sFood & drinkRestaurants
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Jervis StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Grafton StreetFood & drinkCafés