Language and Leisure International
At Language and Leisure we believe that by creating a warm family atmosphere, learning English can be fun. Since 1989, parents and teachers have been sending their children to our courses knowing that their English will improve, that they will grow in confidence and maturity, make new friends from over the world and have an unforgettable experience.
Holy Child Summer School is aimed at 12-18 year olds and offers 15 hours language lessons per week with an exciting social and cultural
programme in a friendly international environment. We place students in different classes according to level and age.
You may also like
- Things to see & doGalleriesNational Gallery of Ireland
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre