- Paid car parking
Lambay Island is a family run retreat that is close to Dublin City, but far away from any of the hustle and bustle. The island has had importance throughout history, having been occupied since the Neolithic period.
Explore the breath taking landscapes and rich island wildlife, like its famous wallabies. Immerse yourself in the historical architecture of Lambay Castle, designed by Sir Edwin Lutyens and the Baring family.
Indulge in boutique Lambay Whiskey, participate in creative and wellness retreats, or simply escape to an off grid private paradise to unplug and rejuvenate with family and friends. From foraging and nutrition, to yoga, writing and painting, to mindfulness, crafts and serenity, Lambay Island has
endless opportunities for inspiration and adventure for anyone seeking a truly captivating experience.
- Casino MarinoThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Irish Georgian SocietyThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Oscar Wilde HouseThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Newbridge House & FarmThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Kings InnsThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Beauty and The BeastFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Sun, 14 Jul
Newbridge House & Farm
- Áras an UachtaráinThings to see & doHistoric houses