- Family friendly
- Free car parking
Casino Marino is a remarkable building, both in terms of structure and history. Sir William Chambers designed it as a pleasure house for James Caulfeild, 1st Earl of Charlemont, beside his residence in what was then the countryside. It is a gem of 18th century Neoclassical architecture. In fact, it is one of the finest buildings of that style in Europe.
The edifice reminds one of a temple, with exquisitely carved stonework and sculpture on each of its four distinct facades. Inside, the viewer marvels at the imaginative use of space and architectural tricks defying logic.
- Newbridge House & FarmThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Lambay IslandThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Oscar Wilde HouseThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Irish Georgian SocietyThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Kings InnsThings to see & doHistoric houses
- Beauty and The BeastFestivals & eventsLive music & gigs
Sun, 14 Jul
Newbridge House & Farm
- Áras an UachtaráinThings to see & doHistoric houses