King Sitric Fish Restaurant
King Sitric Fish Restaurant, a favourite for 40 years, overlooks scenic Howth Harbour which is in easy reach of Dublin city.
King Sitric is known for freshly-caught seafood of all kinds, Irish game (from County Wicklow), lamb, beef & an extensive wine list.
Also on site is the East Café Bar for refreshments & casual dining – no need to reserve, just come along.
Howth is easily accessed from Dublin City Centre via the D.A.R.T. or by Dublin Bus 31(a)(b). It is about 25 minutes from Dublin Airport.
Howth is rich in scenery, walks and history. It is lovely to walk around the harbour to the nearby lighthouse, watch the birds & wild sea lions and browse the seafood shops. Or explore nearby Howth village and the Abbey ruins. For the more ambitious trekker, Howth offers 9 km of walking trails along scenic cliffs. The Howth transport museum exhibits an extensive collection of antique vehicles. Howth Castle nearby offers a cookery school, and the Deer Park public golf course is popular, with a hidden ancient dolmen and rhododendrons in bloom in late May.
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle The Mayson
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Lucan
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Monkstown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Temple Bar
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Churchtown
- Food & drinkRestaurantsMorelands Grill
- Food & drinkRestaurantsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkRestaurantsOliveto at Haddington House
- Food & drinkRestaurantsPI