Keogh Tours provide small adventure, cultural and walking tours in Ireland, visiting well known heritage and tourist locations.
Keogh Tours focuses on the experience that is Ireland. Concentrating on small group sizes, they provide dedicated guided tours of heritage and cultural destinations such as The Cliffs of Moher, Cork and Kilkenny City, Wicklow Mountains National Park and the Dingle Peninsula.
The Keogh Tours guides strive to treat every client like family, offering four to seven day tours in a relaxed atmosphere. All the tours are fully customisable to offer that once in a lifetime experience, while the small groups means every visitor gets the attention they deserve.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry