Keogh Tours focuses on the experience that is Ireland. Concentrating on small group sizes, they provide dedicated guided tours of heritage and cultural destinations such as The Cliffs of Moher, Cork and Kilkenny City, Wicklow Mountains National Park and the Dingle Peninsula.
The Keogh Tours guides strive to treat every client like family, offering four to seven day tours in a relaxed atmosphere. All the tours are fully customisable to offer that once in a lifetime experience, while the small groups means every visitor gets the attention they deserve.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDelicious Dublin Tours