Kennedy's Bar has an extensive food menu and hosts live music on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights. Food is served from the main menu 12pm to 9pm daily.
Kennedy's is a bar steeped in literary tradition. Apart from its most famous employee, Kennedy's has enjoyed the custom of both Beckett and Joyce during their formative years. A literary tradition that is paid pictorial homage to within the bar itself
Kennedy's Bar is located on Westland Row, minutes from Trinity College Dublin and Pearse Street DART station. Within minutes walking distance from Kennedy's Bar is Grafton Streets shopping district, Saint Stephens Green and The Iveagh Gardens.
Kennedy's was established in 1850. It has a function room for parties and private groups. Facilities include a big screen with Sky Sports. The Late Room is Kennedy's popular nightclub opening Friday & Saturday from 11pm til 2.30am. Carvery lunches and evening meals are served daily.
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- Botanical @ Dublin One HotelFood & drinkRestaurants
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music PubFood & drinkBars & pubs
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants