Kaplan International College Dublin
The Kaplan International College Dublin is located in Dublin City, now a world famous European city with elegant Georgian architecture and a lively student lifestyle. The college is a member of MEI/RELSA and is recognised by the Department of Education and Science for the teaching of English as a foreign language.
There are twelve classrooms, a multi-media centre, a study room and a student's room. Study with Aspect in Ireland, the Emerald Isle, with its beautiful landscape, friendly people and impressive cultural heritage. Ireland is now considered a prime destination for study and travel.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours