- Adult €10 | Child €8 | Student €8 | Senior €8 | Family (2+2) €30 | Child U12 FREE Group rates available
Joyce and his influence can be found all across Dublin city. Join us on a series of literary walking tours to uncover the city that inspired Joyce's groundbreaking work.
James Joyce grew up in a Dublin where politics, art and culture were intrinsic parts of everyday life and conversation. Nationalism was on the rise and, in the world of literature, artists were engaging with ideas of Irish identity and experience in what was known as the Irish Literary Revival. Joyce was shaped by this environment, but he had a complex relationship with his contemporaries and his nation.
Join us on a tour that explores Joyce’s debt to major Revivalist figures such as W.B. Yeats, his rejection of contemporary artistic trends, his critical approach to the city and his eventual decision to leave Ireland and spend most of is life in Continental Europe, taking in along the way such iconic and culturally important landmarks as the GPO, the Abbey Theatre and the National Library.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Whiskey Tours
- Things to see & doCyclingWild N Happy Travel
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doDay toursCorporate Transfers
- Things to see & doDay toursDay Tour of Wicklow with Activity Options
- Things to see & doDay toursDingle, Killarney and the Wild Atlantic Way - Rabbie's Small Group Tours