Johnnie Fox's Pub and Restaurant
Traditional music sessions are as much alive today as they were in the past. It is indeed something that Johnnie Fox's has been famous for with sessions popping up ad hoc, as they say.
Storytellers are often around here during cold winter days and evenings sitting by the open turf fires in the pub. The live entertainment has been a trade mark at Johnnie Fox's and it continues to this day, all be it in a more structured way now with the availability of one of our many house bands or singers, or with the world renowned Johnnie Fox's dancers.
In short, there is entertainment which is traditional and exciting with The Johnnie Fox’s personal touch 7 nights a week, and of course during the day-time on Saturday and Sundays. You can also see one of the top dancing performances in the country at our famous dinner & show -'Hooley Night'.
Johnnie Fox’s award winning seafood kitchen is open for food every day. Their chefs are a dedicated team of qualified professionals who take pride in their work. This is apparent when one sees the list of international medals achieved.
- The SussexFood & drinkRestaurants
- Bartley'sFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Circular BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle The MaysonFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle LucanFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle MonkstownFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle BeaconFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle Temple BarFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle ChurchtownFood & drinkRestaurants
- Morelands GrillFood & drinkRestaurants
- Elephant & Castle RathminesFood & drinkRestaurants