James Fox Cigar & Whiskey store was established in 1881 and has since been the focal point in Dublin for cigar & whiskey lovers. In the store you will find Ireland's largest selection of Cuban cigars & a large selection of Irish & Scotch whiskeys.
You will find one of the largest selections of handmade Cuban cigars in Ireland, which are maintained at the peak of perfection in humidors. The James Fox store sources cigars exclusively from the Habanos official agents in Ireland and the UK, and carries the Habanos certificate of authenticity.
For over 135 years, James Fox Cigar Store has been one of the premier tobacconists in Ireland and has now added to this reputation an extensive range of premium Irish whiskeys, as well as Scotland’s most famous whiskies.
In their store on Grafton Street (and online) you will also find a large selection of smoking pipes from the world’s most famous craftsmen, as well as spirits, shaving accessories, smoking requisites and gentlemen’s gifts of distinction.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursRed Stables Food Market, St Anne’s Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsThe Liberty Market
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursDublin Food Co-op Organic Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Suffolk Street
- Things to see & doShopping centresBloomfields Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCeltic Tweed