The Introducing Joyce's Dublin Walking Tour takes in Joycean sites in the north city centre. It leaves from the James Joyce Centre and must be pre-booked.
The James Joyce Centre offer walking tours of the city based on Joyce’s life and work. During the Spring/Summer season they run these tours 3 times a week and during the Autumn/Winter Season they run one tour a week on a Saturday. These tours change week to week - visit website for details.
All tours depart from the James Joyce Centre and last 90 minutes.
The Centre also provides private tours for groups who book in advance. If you are interested in a private tour please contact the centre directly.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursHistorical Walking Tours Of Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Things to see & doCity toursToots, The Malahide Road Train
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français