Introducing Joyce's Dublin Walking Tour
The James Joyce Centre offer walking tours of the city based on Joyce’s life and work. During the Spring/Summer season they run these tours 3 times a week and during the Autumn/Winter Season they run one tour a week on a Saturday. These tours change week to week - visit website for details.
All tours depart from the James Joyce Centre and last 90 minutes.
The Centre also provides private tours for groups who book in advance. If you are interested in a private tour please contact the centre directly.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursThe Old Liffey Ferry
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doHikingA Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours