Dalton’s Musical History Tour
- Hidden gem
- Cloudy days
Dalton's Musical History Tour is a unique interactive walking tour, which includes six stops in the central part of Dublin. Each stop has a song associated with it, and guests will learn fascinating stories about the song, its writer and the location. The guide performs a verse and chorus of each song, then encourages the group to have a go. This is optional for each participant.
This exciting and original tour starts in the foyer of Jury’s Hotel of Christchurch, where you will be greeted by tour manager and owner Fiona Dalton. You will stop at Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin Castle, the Molly Malone Statue, the Olympia Theatre, Temple Bar, the River Liffey and back to the Viking / Medieval starting point.
Dublin has a rich tradition of songs and stories and this tour makes you part of that tradition.
Pre-booking is recommended.
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doCity toursArtful Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursIn Our Shoes Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursSolve A Mystery
- Things to see & doCity toursPat Liddy's Walking Tours of Dublin Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursEarly Access Book of Kells & Dublin Castle Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursAkelarre Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursViking Splash Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursBaja Bikes
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Distillery Trail by Whiskey Island Tours