Dalton's Musical History Tour is a walking tour of Dublin with a difference, led by a professional singer. Hear some of Dublin's most famous old time songs. You are invited to join an interactive singing session while you visit and learn about the locations, people and history that inspired the songs.
Dalton's Musical History Tour is a unique interactive walking tour, which includes six stops in the central part of Dublin. Each stop has a song associated with it, and guests will learn fascinating stories about the song, its writer and the location. The guide performs a verse and chorus of each song, then encourages the group to have a go. This is optional for each participant.
This exciting and original tour starts in the foyer of Jury’s Hotel of Christchurch, where you will be greeted by tour manager and owner Fiona Dalton. You will stop at Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin Castle, the Molly Malone Statue, the Olympia Theatre, Temple Bar, the River Liffey and back to the Viking / Medieval starting point.
Dublin has a rich tradition of songs and stories and this tour makes you part of that tradition.
Pre-booking is recommended.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - DoDublin
- Things to see & doCity toursMonumental Music Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Literary Pub Crawl
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Discovered Boat Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursBest of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking Tours
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursVintage Tea Trips
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin