A purpose built executive business campus, set in 12 acres of woodland, located close to the business hubs of Sandyford and Dundrum on the southside of Dublin city. Easily accessible by LUAS, bus and major routes with 250 free car parking spaces.
The IMI is a distinctive venue for your next event. Winner of the RIAI Best Commercial Building 2005 and the OPUS Architecture Award 2005, this Arthur Gibney designed building echoes the success of its predecessor, the main IMI headquarters.
Within the campus, they have a dedicated conference centre for up to 300 people, 12 training rooms, 3 boardrooms, 19 syndicate rooms, restaurant and a 50 bedroom Residence. The Liffey Suite, is the largest conference room, and has a capacity for up to 300 delegates theatre style and comprises of up to the minute technical equipment to effortlessly run seamless events. The suite is flexible for a variety of layouts and includes a hydraulic stage with 125 ADSL lines and power points are dotted throughout the room. The electronic fully soundproofed sky lift partition allows for the suite to be swiftly divided into two separate rooms.
You may also like
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doPublic buildingsTrinity College
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum