Happy Out Café
Happy Out was opened by Brian Hanratty and Karl McCullagh, a pair of foodies that decided to go from nephew and uncle to business partners.
The café is built out of two shipping container with a decking area all around it, food and coffee is served out of one container and a nice seating area in the other. The main offering is four simple but effective toasties and locally roasted, specialty coffee in a lovely, unique seaside environment. The toastie menu consists of:
* Hamazing – Honey baked ham, atop a small bit of mayo, smothered by our 3 cheese blend
* Stay Tuna’d – Tuna mixed with sweetcorn & red onion, rocket and our 3 cheese blend
* Asparagorgeous – Roasted asparagus, red peppers, mushroom and spinach on a base of cream cheese, topped with our 3 cheese blend
* Clucking Unbelievable – sundried tomato and basil pesto, shredded rostisserie chicken, smashed avocado, crispy bacon finished off with our 3 cheese blend
Happy Out serves all espresso based coffees with decaf and non-dairy milk available. The coffee comes from Roasted Brown, who roast their coffee in Delgany in Wicklow. Happy Out are using their Brazilian, direct trade, coffee bean. As well as the coffee, they have a mean, homemade, chocolate mix for their hot chocolates and beautiful baked goods from Camerino such as a raspberry cheesecake brownie, chocolate biscuit cake and a chocolate coconut fudge (suitable for vegans) to name a few!
Being on Bull Island means you can go for a nice long walk on the beach or in the dunes, nip in for a dip in the irish sea or just sit back and enjoy a coffee.
They'll have the music playing, the toasties going and the coffee flowing so don’t worry about that, because at Happy Out you just got to be...Happy Out!
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Grafton StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Jervis StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Bartley'sFood & drinkRestaurants
- Daddy's CaféFood & drinkCafés
- The Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- UrbanityFood & drinkCafés
- Jay Kays CaféFood & drinkCafés
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- House of Read Fine Foods & TablewareFood & drinkCafés