- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Paid car parking
Daddy's Café is a lively and colourful neighbourhood café in Dublin 8. The menu is comfort food anchored in seasonal and local Irish produce, served with locally roasted coffee, organic milk and small batch drinks.
Daddy's Café is close to the Guinness Storehouse, making it a perfect choice for breakfast or lunch before skipping over for samples of the black stuff. The café shares its space with The Circular Bar, where the evenings are packed with music, bingo, table quizzes, DJs and local comedy.
The building is accessible throughout. It is serviced by frequent bus routes, the LUAS tram service and it is only a 5 minute drive from Dublin City centre by car or taxi. There is also bike lock parking options opposite the building.
- Jay Kays CaféFood & drinkCafés
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- House of Read Fine Foods & TablewareFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Chatham StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Dublin Airport T1Food & drinkCafés
- Gino's Gelato Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés
- Gino's Gelato Grafton StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Le Petit PerroquetFood & drinkCafés
- Sweet ChurroFood & drinkRestaurants
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Purr CaféFood & drinkCafés