Food & drinkRestaurantsWrights Findlater Howth
Grogan's Castle Lounge
Open 7 days a week, Grogan's Castle Lounge is the perfect spot to grab a light snack, a pint of porter or a pot of tea. Grogan's famous toasties made with Irish cheddar cheese and traditional deli ham are available throughout the day and night.
One of the few bars left where your conversation needn't compete with a wide screen TV or stereo. Grogan's is the perfect spot for catching up with friends or taking time out alone with the newspaper. Grogan's exhibits original art pieces, all of which are for sale.
You may also like
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesThe Button Factory
- Food & drinkBars & pubsStillgarden Distillery
- Food & drinkRestaurantsDollard Market
- Things to see & doBar & pubsThe Perfect Pint Tour
- Things to see & doBar & pubsComedy at The International
- Food & drinkBars & pubs64 Wine
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBovinity
- Food & drinkRestaurantsThe Ivy Dawson Street
- Food & drinkRestaurantsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBars & pubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkRestaurantsCHQ Dublin