A warm welcome awaits everyone in the friendly, cosy atmosphere of Grogan's Castle Lounge. Grogan's is situated close to the popular Grafton Street and the historic Trinity College in Dublin City Centre.
Open 7 days a week, Grogan's Castle Lounge is the perfect spot to grab a light snack, a pint of porter or a pot of tea. Grogan's famous toasties made with Irish cheddar cheese and traditional deli ham are available throughout the day and night.
One of the few bars left where your conversation needn't compete with a wide screen TV or stereo. Grogan's is the perfect spot for catching up with friends or taking time out alone with the newspaper. Grogan's exhibits original art pieces, all of which are for sale.
You may also like
- Food and drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food and drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food and drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food and drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food and drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food and drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery