Game of Thrones Tour - Finn McCools Tours
You will travel to many of the breathtaking sets and locations featured in the popular TV show, including:
1. The awe-inspiring caves of Cushendun (where Melisandre of Asshai, the red woman, gave birth to a shadow baby of Stannis Baratheon in front of the shocked Davos Seaworth, the Onion Knight).
2. Larrybane (where Renly Baratheon's camp was when Catelyn Stark and Petyr Baelish, the Little Finger, visited him)
3. Ballintoy Harbour (where Theon Greyjoy met Yara Greyjoy when he went back to the Iron Islands the first time since being a hostage of Eddard Stark)
4. The Dark Hedges (the Kingsroad from King's Landing where Ayra Stark, assisted by Yoran the Night's Watch recruiter, tried to go back to Winterfell)
BONUS: Included in your Game of Thrones Tour Dublin with Finn McCools Tours you will visit the unmissable Giant's Causeway, making this the perfect coach tour for fans of Jon Snow and those on a short break to Ireland looking for the best day trips from Dublin.
At Finn McCools Tours they ensure that you will have a full, rounded experience of Ireland, offering the best ways to visit Ireland’s most famous landmarks as well as its secret gems via their Dublin coach tours.
Book your Finn McCools Game of Thrones Tour from Dublin today to claim your seat for the adventure of a lifetime.
- EPIC The Irish Emigration MuseumThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland - ArchaeologyThings to see & doMuseums
- National Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Chester BeattyThings to see & doMuseums
- Peadar Kearney'sFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doParks