- Cloudy days
There are three Italian language walking tours offered by Esplora Dublino. The Tour of North Dublin lasts approximately two to three hours and starts at the Spire monument at 10:00 and 14:00 daily. Advanced booking is required and there is a minimum of six people. Private tours are available. The route includes points of historical and cultural significance such as the GPO, Ha'penny Bridge, Temple Bar, Molly Malone Statue, Dublin Castle, City Hall and finishes at Trinity College.
The Tour of South Dublin's starting point is the statue of Oscar Wilde and begins by taking in Merrion Square. The tour then moves on to St Stephen’s Green and then the Mansion House. This is followed by a stroll through Grafton Street and the Arcade market, stopping at Dublin Castle and ending with a guided tour inside St Patrick’s Cathedral. Advanced booking is required and there is a minimum of 10 people. Private tours are available.
The meeting point for the Tour of the Docklands is Custom House and takes approximately two hours. This is a walk in an area of Dublin which has had some redevelopment and discusses the city’s current economy while also reflecting on the Irish Famine. Included on the route are the Custom House, IFSC, Famine Memorial, Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship, Samuel Beckett Bridge and Grand Canal Square. Advanced reservation is required and there is a minimum of 10 people.
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursAround Ireland: Dublin & U2 Walking Tour
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursBest of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursHop On Hop Off Tour - Big Bus Tours Dublin
- Things to see & doCity toursDalton’s Musical History Tour