Dublin Tourist Information Centre, O'Connell Street
Welcome to the Fáilte Ireland Tourist Information Centre network in Ireland. To make the most of your holiday in Ireland, make sure your first stop is a visit to one of Fáilte Ireland's Tourist Information Centres where you will receive free and independent advice, information, maps and literature to enhance your holiday experience.
The staff are happy to help you discover the many places of interest around the country, including The Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland's Ancient East, Ireland's Hidden Heartlands, Dublin and its surrounding areas.
Dublin Tourist Information Centre, O'Connell Street provides details on places to visit, local events and entertainment, itinerary planning, local and national information along with free maps and guides.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doHistoric Barracks & jailsKilmainham Gaol
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)