Dublin Tourist Information Centre, O'Connell Street
The staff are happy to help you discover the many places of interest around the country, including The Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland's Ancient East, Ireland's Hidden Heartlands and Dublin.
Drop into the Tourist Information Centre on buzzing O’Connell Street where the friendly and expert Travel Advisors are ready to share their local knowledge so that you can enjoy the vibrant city and truly discover Dublin. The office is right in the heart of the city, a short stroll from historical buildings and top visitor attractions. Dublin is a compact capital city easy to explore, close to mountains and the sea, so you can enjoy the lively city life with short trips to picturesque coastal villages and scenic mountains walks.
- The Jeanie JohnstonThings to see & doMuseums
- The Irish Architectural ArchiveThings to see & doLibraries
- The Round Tower ClondalkinThings to see & doMuseums
- Viking TheatreThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Experience Gaelic GamesThings to see & doAdventure activities
- Escape BoatsThings to see & doActivity tours
- Newman University Church, Our Lady Seat of WisdomThings to see & doChurches & religious sites
- The Dublin Liberties DistilleryThings to see & doBreweries & distilleries
- The Paddocks Riding CentreThings to see & doHorse & equestrian
- Walking Food Tours - DublinFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Alternative Dublin CityThings to see & doActivity tours
- Royal Hibernian AcademyThings to see & doGalleries