Meet the staff who are experts in offering advice on having the best experiences in Ireland. A one stop shop for information on local and national activities, attractions, events and tours with a selection of free guides and maps available.
Welcome to the Fáilte Ireland Tourist Information Centre network in Ireland.
To make the most of your holiday in Ireland, make sure your first stop is a visit to one of Fáilte Ireland's Tourist Information Centres where you will receive free and independent advice, information, maps and literature to enhance your holiday experience.
The staff are happy to help you discover the many places of interest around the country, including The Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland's Ancient East, Ireland's Hidden Heartlands, Dublin and its surrounding areas.
Dublin Tourist Information Centre, O'Connell Street provides details on places to visit, local events and entertainment, itinerary planning, local and national information along with free maps and guides.
You may also like
- Things to see & doClimbingHikeandClimb
- Things to see & doMuseumsMuseum of Literature Ireland
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Jeanie Johnston
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop