Things to see & doLibrariesThe Irish Architectural Archive
Dublin Tourist Information Centre, O'Connell Street
Welcome to the Fáilte Ireland Tourist Information Centre network in Ireland. To make the most of your holiday in Ireland, make sure your first stop is a visit to one of Fáilte Ireland's Tourist Information Centres where you will receive free and independent advice, information, maps and literature to enhance your holiday experience.
The staff are happy to help you discover the many places of interest around the country, including The Wild Atlantic Way, Ireland's Ancient East, Ireland's Hidden Heartlands, Dublin and its surrounding areas.
Dublin Tourist Information Centre, O'Connell Street provides details on places to visit, local events and entertainment, itinerary planning, local and national information along with free maps and guides.
You may also like
- Things to see & doMuseumsThe Round Tower Clondalkin
- Things to see & doTheatre & events venuesViking Theatre
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursEscape Boats
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doMuseumsGPO Museum
- Things to see & doChurches & religious sitesNewman University Church, Our Lady Seat of Wisdom
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery