Dublin Port is responsible for both ferry passengers and cruise passengers arriving and departing from Dublin.
Today four ferry companies, between them, operate up to thirteen sailings daily connecting Dublin with Holyhead, Liverpool and Douglas.
Dublin is Ireland's most popular port with cruise liners. Smaller liners can come up the river Liffey close to the city centre while the larger vessels berth in Alexandra Quay, located 2kms from the city centre.
For more details see website.
- Royal Hibernian AcademyThings to see & doGalleries
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- National Museum of Ireland - Natural HistoryThings to see & doMuseums
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin Whiskey ToursFood & drinkFood & drink tours
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Guinness StorehouseFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Kilmainham GaolThings to see & doHistoric Barracks & jails
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants