Dublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
This exceptional tour will take in hidden gems and surprises that visitors often miss. Starting from Dublin’s main street, O’Connell Street, travelling North to South, this 1 hour 45 minutes stroll will take in many Dublin icons such as the General Post Office, Henry Street shopping district, the early 18th century St Mary’s Church (now a famous café/bar!), the Italian Quarter, the River Liffey, the Ha’penny Bridge, Temple Bar, City Hall, Dublin Castle and the 18th century former Houses of Parliament before going inside Trinity College campus. Your guide is available to answer any questions you might have to help enhance your visit to Dublin.
At the end of the tour your ticket will offer you discounts in The Church Café/ Bar (20% of bar menu), the Abbey Theatre (10% off Abbey Theatre Productions, Merchandise and Back Stage Tours) and Bewley’s Café (10% off menu). *Pat Liddy’s Walking Tours are an approved tour company authorised to conduct tours in the grounds of Dublin Castle.
Pat Liddy’s Walking Tours offers an extensive variety of award-winning walking tours (scheduled or private) through the various historical areas in Dublin by renowned historian Pat Liddy’s team of professional guides. The tours offer a unique and memorable experience and show where Dublin has come from and where it has arrived to. Dublin City has a 2,000 year old history that spans from the Celts to the Vikings, from the Normans and early English colonisation to the struggle for indepenence right up to the modern day. The very streets are alive with this history. What better way to experience this living history than by walking through the streets of the city guided by expert knowledge and insight? These tours will often bring you to places of interest rarely seen by the average tourist.
- Walks ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Dublin Music Trails: South CityThings to see & doCity tours
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin Music Trails: The LibertiesThings to see & doCity tours
- Best of Dublin Walking Tour - Pat Liddy Walking ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Dalton’s Musical History TourThings to see & doCity tours
- A Spasso A Dublino - Italian Tour in DublinThings to see & doHiking
- The Perfect Pint TourThings to see & doBar & pubs
- The Old Liffey FerryThings to see & doCity tours
- Monumental Music ToursThings to see & doCity tours
- Historical Walking Tours Of DublinThings to see & doCity tours