Dublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours specifically tailor tours for your needs so that everyone enjoys it to the fullest. Add to this the guides humour and passion, acting, singing and poetic skills, and you've got a guided tour of Dublin City like no other.
Dublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours offers fully customised private walking tours of Dublin City, with passionate and knowledgeable guides who share their expert opinion on the best sites to visit, best food to sample, best souvenirs to buy, and best pints to sip at the end of the day.
With degrees in Medieval Irish and Celtic Studies, Languages and Political Science, and a lifelong fascination in history, the guides' knowledge is not in short supply. Dublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours want to fully immerse you into Dublin life, from its founders, the Vikings, and Anglo-Normans, its conquerors, to the centuries of British domination the Easter Rising and Proclamation of Independence. You will take a stroll through the milestones of Irish history, the oddities and melodic patterns of Irish language, Irish drinking culture (beyond St Patrick’s day), along with some mildly macabre Irish humour.
All guides at Dublin Tour Guide - Private Walking Tours adhere to the same vision and goals which is introducing the visitors to the city through the eyes of its people, to experience Dublin history through the cobblestones of its streets, the multitude of its languages and accents and the scents and flavours of local food and pints.
You may also like
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTours Of The Government Buildings
- Things to see & doCity toursTours de Dublin en Français
- Things to see & doCity toursToots, The Malahide Road Train
- Food and drinkFood & drink toursTailored Talk
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin