- Family friendly
Tours of Drimnagh Castle, South County Dublin, allow you to explore the authentically restored Great Hall with its 17th century fireplace, the Medieval undercroft, the tall battlement tower, lookout posts and more.
A popular feature is the beautiful garden, designed in a formal 17th century symmetrical layout to supply herbs and medicinal plants to the household.
The Castle is full of mystery and stories of the Barnewall family and has been a filming location for the Tudors TV program and films.
Tours are offered to the public all day Mondays to Thursdays and Friday mornings.
- Things to see & doCastlesDalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Things to see & doCastlesHowth Castle
- Things to see & doCastlesMalahide Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doCastlesSwords Castle
- Things to see & doCastlesDublin Castle
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doCastlesRathfarnham Castle
- Things to see & doCastlesPhoenix Park Visitor Centre and Ashtown Castle