Doyles Of College Street
Doyles is situated on the corner of College Street and D'Olier Street and across the street from Trinity College. With their proximity to Trinity College it’s no surprise they have had a great relationship with students over the years, both informally and otherwise.
Doyles has been in the same family since 1977 and over the years they have done their best to mix the feel of an old Dublin pub with good food and good drink, served by people who know their trade.
Doyles chefs pride themselves with top quality food . They will ensure that you are filled with energy to keep up with the famed Irish party spirit.
At Doyles, you can be sure to be greeted by a clientele enjoying a few pints, a bit of craic and some great music or sport. They show all the top sporting events on all the top sporting channels.
If you are looking for a pub that offers the finest hospitality, some hearty food and drink and guaranteed entertaining atmosphere, then Doyles is the pub for you
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBovinity
- Food & drinkBar & PubsStillgarden Distillery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBotanical @ Dublin One Hotel
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines