Doyle Design Dublin
- Rainy days
Doyle Design Dublin - Handmade Jewellery is housed in the landmark location that is the Georges Street Arcade and situated in the only loft studio in the arcade.
The company is owned by husband and wife duo. Barry is a goldsmith and Addrianna is a gem specialist. Addrianna and Barry are always present to discuss the inspiration behind the work that is on display or to discuss a commissioned piece. The studio is both an open plan workshop and showroom, therefore visitors have an opportunity to watch whilst a piece is being created at the bench.
A broad range of wedding ring designs are available as well as Celtic style rings and jewellery. They make commissioned jewellery in silver, all colours and grades of gold, palladium and platinum, using both precious and semi-precious gemstones. They bring your dream design to life.
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursTemple Bar Food Market
- Things to see & doShopsThe Collective
- Things to see & doShopsBlackrock Market
- Things to see & doShopsAvoca Malahide
- Things to see & doShopsRory's Fishing Tackle
- Things to see & doShopping centresStillorgan Village Centre
- Things to see & doShopsMorton's
- Things to see & doShopping centresNutgrove Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresOmni Park Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsO'Sullivan Antiques
- Things to see & doShopsPaul Sheeran Jewellers
- Things to see & doShopsLulu + Belle