Doyle Design Dublin - Handmade Jewellery is a goldsmith studio based in the Georges Street Arcade in Dublin City centre, specialising in bespoke Celtic jewellery and wedding rings.
Doyle Design Dublin - Handmade Jewellery is housed in the landmark location that is the Georges Street Arcade and situated in the only loft studio in the arcade.
The company is owned by husband and wife duo. Barry is a goldsmith and Addrianna is a gem specialist. Addrianna and Barry are always present to discuss the inspiration behind the work that is on display or to discuss a commissioned piece. The studio is both an open plan workshop and showroom, therefore visitors have an opportunity to watch whilst a piece is being created at the bench.
A broad range of wedding ring designs are available as well as Celtic style rings and jewellery. They make commissioned jewellery in silver, all colours and grades of gold, palladium and platinum, using both precious and semi-precious gemstones. They bring your dream design to life.
You may also like
- Things to see & doShopsGuinness Gallery
- Food and drinkCafésHouse of Read Fine Foods & Tableware
- Things to see & doShopsJ W Weldon
- Things to see & doShopping centresJervis Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsJohn Farrington Antiques
- Things to see & doShopping centresDundrum Town Centre
- Things to see & doShopping centresDun Laoghaire Shopping Centre
- Things to see & doShopsCourtville Antiques