Famously known as Dicey Reilly's, Dicey's Garden has a unique bright and airy atmosphere, in the heart of Dublin city centre. Dicey's Garden is only a few minutes walk from St Stephens green, Grafton Street and Trinity College.
Inside Dicey's Garden there are plasma screens to watch sporting events, adjoining to the award winning beer garden. Dicey's Garden is one of the most popular night spots in Dublin, located on Harcourt street which is famous for its clubs and bars.
Dicey's Garden also offers a very popular carvery lunch menu every Monday to Friday from 12.00pm to 2.00pm. They also serves a BBQ Menu available daily from 2pm to 9pm.
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Stillgarden DistilleryFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Button FactoryThings to see & doTheatre & events venues
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Brazen HeadFood & drinkBars & pubs
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- O'Donoghue's BarFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rustic StoneFood & drinkRestaurants
- Rascals Brewing CompanyFood & drinkBars & pubs