Des Carty Traditional Music School
The Des Carty Traditional Music School offers instruction in Guitar, Fiddle, Tin Whistle, Banjo, Percussion, Ukulele, Mandolin, Bass, Music Theory and Singing/Voice training.
Courses generally run for 8, 10 & 12 weeks.
Group Classes- One hour per week.
Private classes- Half an hour per week.
Online Private Classes- Half an hour per week.
All levels are accommodated - beginners to advanced. Students aged 6-years and upwards.
Their principle aim is to introduce students to the life-long enjoyment and fulfilment that music can bring. They emphasise the importance of live performance and encourage new musicians to participate in social musical gatherings. Students' input is always welcome to help provide an enjoyable learning environment in which all musicians- teachers and students- are rewarded.
Check the website for Summer School courses suitable for visitors and availability.
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology