Day Tour of Wicklow with Activity Options
Your tour starts from Dublin and brings you deep into the beautiful Irish landscape of County Wicklow. You can leave the bus to enjoy some hill walking, horse riding or mountain biking. Activities are approximately 2 hours in length and suited to all abilities. If you don’t wish to do any of the activities you can visit The Powerscourt Gardens (entrance not covered in cost).
The tour has been awarded a ‘Certificate of Excellence’ from Trip Advisor.
Full Day Tour of Wicklow – Including Glendalough and much more.
Guided walk, horse riding or mountain biking options with great guides.
Pickup from Dublin City Centre. Leave 9.30am- Return approx 6pm.
Visiting Enniskerry, Powerscourt Gardens (optional), Lough Tay, Sally Gap, Glenmacnass Waterfall. Wicklow Mountains National Park and Glendalough.
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Giant’s Causeway Tour From Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWanderlust Irland - Wicklow, Kilkenny & Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow County & Glendalough Tour
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow Day Tour - Irish Day Tours
- Things to see & doDay toursWicklow, Glendalough & Kilkenny Day Tour - Hilltoptreks
- Things to see & doDay toursMV Little Flower Ferry
- Things to see & doDay toursLittle Gem Private Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doDay toursLeinster Taxi