Davy Byrnesis located on Duke Street and just a stone's throw from Grafton Street.Specialising in Fine Food and drinks in elegant surroundings, it is the perfect place to visit next time you are in Dublin. Great selection of Cocktails, Whiskeys and Gins available including Monkey 47 and the iconic Drumshanbo Gunpowder Gin.
Rugby fan? Worry not, they have you covered. Live coverage of the 6 Nations and Champions Cup and Guinness Pro 12 on any of our screens.
Davy Byrnes is mentioned in a number of books, most notably, James Joyce's Ulysses. Dublin's iconic Bloomsday Festival, incorporates a number of places around the City, including Davy Byrnes.
Lunch and dinner menus available showcasing the best in international and Irish cuisine, including our Oysters, which is a firm favourite with our clientele.
If you fancy stepping into Leopold Bloom's shoes, our Gorgonzola Sandwich and a Glass of Burgundy is a must.
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCeltic Nights Dinner & Show
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Bridge 1859
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBartley's
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Circular Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Beacon
- Food & drinkBar & PubsElephant & Castle Rathmines
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua