- Paid car parking
- Rainy days
Courtville Antique & Vintage Jewellery was begun in County Tipperary back in 1952 by Katherine “Kitten” Pierse. Kitten's daughter Gráinne worked alongside her mother and expanded the shop to Dublin where it still resides.
In 1982 when Powerscourt Townhouse was converted into a shopping centre, Courtville took up residence as the corner jewellery shop in the Antiques Gallery - a perfect location for a vintage and antique jewellery shop, within a stunning Georgian building to reflect the beauty and splendour of what’s nestled inside. Gráinne lovingly selected each piece and showcased it until it found its rightful keeper.
Now in the hands of Matthew Weldon, Courtville remains true to the values and traditions it had back in 1952. With his own family history steeped in jewellery, being in business 130 years, Matthew has amalgamated two family traditions, keeping the morals and integrity of both intact and strengthened.
Matthew, just like the jewellery, is rare and unique. Like all the generations before, Matthew looks for the exceptional, rare and intriguing pieces, always ensuring quality and beauty.
Remaining true to his heritage but understanding today’s market, Matthew is delivering a reliable presence both online and in the shop. Relationships are the soul of the business; with old-fashioned service, Matthew gives you personal attention if you ever have a query, question or need something specific. Matthew’s vision is to do this both for clients in-store and online as he values both simultaneously.
Booking an appointment in advance is recommended and can be done via the website.
- Lulu + BelleThings to see & doCrafts & design
- House of Read Fine Foods & TablewareFood & drinkCafés
- Fallon and ByrneThings to see & doShops
- Morton'sThings to see & doShops
- The CollectiveThings to see & doShops
- Avoca MalahideThings to see & doShops
- Rory's Fishing TackleThings to see & doShops
- Stillorgan Village CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Nutgrove Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- Omni Park Shopping CentreThings to see & doShopping centres
- O'Sullivan AntiquesThings to see & doShops
- Paul Sheeran JewellersThings to see & doShops