Cornucopia is a casual dining, wholefood, vegetarian restaurant, producing fresh, tasty and healthy dishes. Their delicious and varied menu caters for a variety of tastes and diets ,vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, sugar free, coeliac and raw/living, or simply for anyone seeking quality home produced and well crafted food.
Cornucopias soups, salads, main courses, breads and desserts are made in house by our skilled chefs. Its renowned vegetarian breakfasts are served from 8.30am to 12 noon. They offer freshly pressed juices and beverages ranging from wheatgrass to delicious organic wines and Fair-trade coffees. Thursday to Saturday there is live music from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
Cornucopia has recently opening two artistically decorated dining areas of their stunning Georgian building for dining and arts events providing a warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- The Ivy Dawson StreetFood & drinkRestaurants
- BovinityFood & drinkRestaurants
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- Suesey Street RestaurantFood & drinkRestaurants
- Oliveto at Haddington HouseFood & drinkRestaurants
- Wrights Findlater HowthFood & drinkRestaurants
- PotagerFood & drinkRestaurants
- Celtic Nights Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Irish House Party - Dinner & ShowFood & drinkRestaurants
- The Giddy DolphinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Traditional Irish Food ExperienceFood & drinkRestaurants
- Farrier and DraperFood & drinkRestaurants