Clash Gaelic Games
- Family friendly
- Cloudy days
Clash Gaelic Games is run by three hurling mad brothers who are passionate about Gaelic Games and all things Irish. At Clash they consider Gaelic Games as being among the most valuable national treasures, no other activity expresses the unique cultural identity quite as vibrantly as Gaelic football and hurling.
They were brought up playing these games and now aim to give visitors a unique insight into the national treasures. At Clash you won't merely watch the games but experience them first hand as you are taken through the skills of the games and then challenged to practise what you have learned in a match. Prepare to laugh at yourself and with your friends as you test yourself with some of the toughest (and not so tough!) skills of the games.
At Clash, visitors are taken on a journey of discovery deep into the heart of Irish culture. The unique history and folklore of Gaelic Games is explored so that visitors leave not just thinking that Gaelic Games are the greatest sports in the world but that fairies do exist. Sessions are adapted and structured to suit the requirements of different groups, the coaches are highly qualified and sessions are run in a safe and controlled environment. Group rates available on request.
Independent travellers are welcome to book the Clash Daytripper experience. The Daytripper experience is a half day introduction to Gaelic Games, hurling and Gaelic football including an insight into the history and mythology behind our national sports. Return transport from the City Centre is covered in the cost. This is available over 6 dates in June and July.
- Things to see & doBreweries & distilleriesThe Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Things to see & doMuseumsChester Beatty
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery