Centre of English Studies
Centre of English Studies (CES) offers a wide range of general English language courses and Examination Courses at competitive prices in our two city centre schools. Founded in 1979 CES has over 25 years teaching English. All our teachers are very experienced and highly qualified and our classes are modern and fully equipped.
Centre of English Studies (CES) was founded in 1979 and is officially recognised by the Irish Department of Education. CES has 25 classes in the very heart of Dublin city. Our main school is located on Dame Street and our 2nd teaching centre is less than 1 minute's walk on Dame Court. As well as our 25 bright and spacious classes we have a new WIFI enabled computer room, café, cinema room with DVD collection and roof top terrace garden.
CES is a founder member of MEI (Marketing English in Ireland) and RELSA (Recognised English Language Schools Association). The School is a full member of EAQUALS and is also a member of FIYTO (Federation of International Youth Travel Organisations), EAQUALS (European Association for Quality Language Services), ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organisations) and Dublin Tourism.
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Natural History
- Things to see & doMuseumsEPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Things to see & doStatues & monumentsExperience Glasnevin: Ireland's National Cemetery
- Things to see & doGalleriesRoyal Hibernian Academy
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesGlencullen Adventure Park
- Things to see & doHorse & equestrianThe Paddocks Riding Centre
- Things to see & doMuseumsCroke Park Stadium