Celtic Dance Party
- Pre-booking essential
Celtic Dance Party, in Dublin City, celebrates the tradition of the Irish céilí, coming from the Irish word 'le céile' or together. When you enter a céilí experience you are encountering the power of music and dance to bring people together and ignite fun, laughter and participation.
Celtic Dance Party uses the iconic Dublin City venues of The Cobblestone in Smithfield and the Teachers Club on Parnell Square. Louise O'Connor teaches simple group dances which anyone can learn from scratch. You’re guaranteed an evening of fun, laughter and craic, celebrating the best of Irish culture for you, your friends and family, dancing with visitors and locals alike.
- Alternative Dublin CityThings to see & doActivity tours
- Royal Hibernian AcademyThings to see & doGalleries
- Wild N Happy TravelThings to see & doCycling
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Experience Glasnevin: Ireland's National CemeteryThings to see & doStatues & monuments
- Ardgillan Castle and GardensThings to see & doCastles
- Kilmainham GaolThings to see & doHistoric Barracks & jails
- The Lazy Bike Tour Company LimitedThings to see & doCycling
- Glencullen Adventure ParkThings to see & doAdventure activities
- IndoChineFood & drinkRestaurants
- Paddywagon ToursThings to see & doDay tours