Brother Hubbard North
A small, independent, owner run café, with a simple aim to offer good, fresh food and drinks that are made with a lot of love and effort, and served in a friendly and casual environment. The menu is small but creative, with a strong focus on quality, freshness, and where possible is local, seasonal produce.
Everything, from breakfast, brunch and the award winning lunch items is made in house and from scratch. The menu changes regularly, so there is always something new and exciting to try. Brother Hubbard offers a very different food experience. They offer a Mezze and Feasting Menu focused on delivering a seasonal, everchanging, full of colour, flavour and vibrancy experience.
- Daddy's CaféFood & drinkCafés
- The Galway Hooker Bar & Restaurant DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- CHQ DublinFood & drinkRestaurants
- Happy Out CaféFood & drinkCafés
- UrbanityFood & drinkCafés
- Jay Kays CaféFood & drinkCafés
- 64 WineFood & drinkBars & pubs
- Dollard MarketFood & drinkRestaurants
- House of Read Fine Foods & TablewareFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Chatham StreetFood & drinkCafés
- Butlers Chocolate Café - Dublin Airport T1Food & drinkCafés
- Gino's Gelato Blanchardstown Shopping CentreFood & drinkCafés