Bike on Board.ie
Ireland has some of the most spectacular scenery in the world with great food and hospitality to match. Travelling to Ireland using your own motorcycle however would normally mean using two ferries and a long journey across England before you start your vacation in Ireland.
Not anymore, Bike-on-Board (BOB) is here to take the strain and time out of your travel arrangements. Utilising a strong, purpose built cradle, your motorcycle can be transported in a secure and safe system between depots in Ireland and the continent in advance before you commence your vacation.
This allows you the time and convenience to book a cost effective flight to/from Dublin and join your bike at the depot to commence your vacation. Simply return the bike when your vacation is finished and we will transport it to the depot of your choice.
Bike–on-board is a service backed by EFL International Distribution Ltd., an Irish indigenous company providing transport solutions since 1983.
You may also like
- Food & drinkFood & drink toursWalking Food Tours - Dublin
- Things to see & doShopsSilver Works
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Things to see & doMuseumsNational Museum of Ireland-Decorative Arts & History
- Things to see & doAdventure activitiesExperience Gaelic Games
- Things to see & doActivity toursAlternative Dublin City
- Things to see & doCastlesArdgillan Castle and Gardens
- Things to see & doCyclingThe Lazy Bike Tour Company Limited