Beaumont House is the home of Dublin’s largest and longest pub carvery. Enjoy an excellent pint, or choose from a range of beverages to complement your meal at Beaumont House.
You will receive a warm welcome at Beaumont House, home of Dublin's largest and longest pub carvery.
No other pub in the historic archives of the Irish licensing trade enjoys a closer bond with the heritage of Guinness than Beaumont House. The modern day Beaumont House is named after the original Beaumont House, the ancestral home of Arthur Guinness. Today’s pub proudly stands on the grounds of Arthur’s mansion, which was constructed in 1764. The Arthur Guinness Heritage Bar is a great attraction for first time visitors to this pub.
Located within 200 yards of Beaumont Hospital, an extensive breakfast menu is served each day until noon. The multi-choice, award winning carvery is served until 4pm each day and until 7pm on Sunday. Beaumont House also operates a quality, wide ranging, value for money a la carte restaurant menu from 4pm until 9pm each day, Monday through to Saturday.
Customers can choose from a range of over 300 wines on offer. All major sporting events can be enjoyed on state of the art widescreens.
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Guinness Open Gate Brewery
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Laughter Lounge