Relax and enjoy the old world surroundings of the many lounges in Bakers corner which feature timber ceilings, stone floors, and fireplaces.
Baker’s Corner is one of South Dublin’s best known pub-restaurants, conveniently located in Kill O’The Grange, half-way between the N11 and Dun Laoghaire. Within walking distance of Deansgrange, Sallynoggin, Glenageary, Cabinteely and Foxrock, Baker’s is everything a good pub should be, with great food and drink, attentive service, a warm atmosphere and always something going on!
At Baker’s, you’ll enjoy some of the best bar food, carvery and a la carte dining in Dublin, served seven days a week from early till late and at prices that won’t break the bank! Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack, we have it all.
For the discerning sports fan, Baker’s is a dream pub with one ultra-large screen and seven other 50? screens showing all the major sporting events, from soccer, rugby and GAA to horse-racing, golf and Formula 1.
With live music every weekend, a special Students’ Night every Thursday and frequent race and quiz nights throughout the week, there’s always something going on at Baker’s
You may also like
- Food & drinkBar & PubsMerry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub
- Food & drinkBar & PubsBar Rua
- Food & drinkBar & PubsLemon & Duke
- Food & drinkBar & PubsCHQ Dublin
- Food & drinkBar & PubsVela Restaurant & Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsHa'Penny Bridge Inn
- Food & drinkBar & PubsO'Donoghue's Bar
- Food & drinkBar & PubsThe Brazen Head