Around Ireland: Dublin & U2 Walking Tour
- Cloudy days
Around Ireland: Dublin & U2 Walking Tour, gives you an insight into the city that helped shape U2 and how it influenced them and their music. Take a walk through U2’s Dublin, with a native Dublin tour guide.
The original Dandelion Market was popular with visitors and Dubliners alike, known for its vintage clothing, accessories, furniture, music and much more. It was also the venue for one of U2′s first ever gigs. The Dublin rock scene was at the time small and tightly knit. U2 played a series of concerts in Trinity College Dublin in 1979. Paul McGuinness, U2's manager from 1978 to 2013 also studied here. The Irish rock band has a two storey recording studio on the south docks at Hanover Quay, where they still record music from time to time.
This is a bespoke 2.5 hour walking tour and it covers a wide area of Dublin City, so put on your walking shoes for an informative and exciting tour of history and music. The guide will not only tell you about U2 but, also some fascinating historic, architectural and cultural stories about Dublin City.
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: South City
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Music Trails: The Liberties
- Things to see & doHikingThe Dubline Trail
- Things to see & doCity toursViaggiare in Irlanda
- Things to see & doCity toursTrace your Irish Ancestors and Heritage Tour - LetzGo City Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursGuinness, Whiskey and Temple Bar Highlights Tour - LetzGo Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Literary Pub Crawl
- Things to see & doCity toursJohn's Tours of Ireland
- Things to see & doCity toursTouristy Ireland
- Things to see & doHikingYellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
- Things to see & doCity toursDublin Highlights & Hidden Corners Tour - Pat Liddys Walking Tours
- Things to see & doCity toursSandemans NewEurope- Dublin