Yellow Umbrella Tours Ltd
Dublin is one of the most vibrant, historical and beautiful cities in Europe. The best way to explore this compact city and experience the unique atmosphere is on foot. Yellow Umbrella Tours Ltd offer walking tours at 11:00 every day, at the Spire (the big needle) on O'Connell Street, and they usually take up to three hours.
The tour will include:
- General Post Office
- O’Connell Bridge
- Trinity College (from College Green)
- Temple Bar District
- Dublin Castle
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Christchurch Cathedral
Your guide does not get paid by the city or any business to deliver the tour but will accept a donation at the end, if you wish to leave one. Please feel free to tip your guide according to your budget and how much you enjoyed the tour.
Look for the yellow umbrella.
- The Dubline TrailThings to see & doHiking
- Royal Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Wicklow WayThings to see & doHiking
- Ticknock - Fairy Castle LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Carrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)Things to see & doHiking
- Barnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)Things to see & doHiking
- Walk DublinThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Cliff Path LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Grand Canal WayThings to see & doHiking
- Howth - Black Linn LoopThings to see & doHiking
- Dublin's Talking StatuesThings to see & doHiking
- Hidden Howth ExperiencesThings to see & doHiking