Yellow Umbrella Tours Ltd is a local, independent walking tour of Dublin City.
Dublin is one of the most vibrant, historical and beautiful cities in Europe. The best way to explore this compact city and experience the unique atmosphere is on foot. Yellow Umbrella Tours Ltd offer walking tours at 11:00 every day, at the Spire (the big needle) on O'Connell Street, and they usually take up to three hours.
The tour will include:
- General Post Office
- O’Connell Bridge
- Trinity College (from College Green)
- Temple Bar District
- Dublin Castle
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Christchurch Cathedral
Your guide does not get paid by the city or any business to deliver the tour but will accept a donation at the end, if you wish to leave one. Please feel free to tip your guide according to your budget and how much you enjoyed the tour.
Look for the yellow umbrella.
You may also like
- Things to see & doHikingCliff Path Loop
- Things to see & doHikingThe Grand Canal Way
- Things to see & doHikingTicknock Fairy Castle Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBarnaslingan - Scalp Lookout Trail (Red)
- Things to see & doHikingCarrickgollogan - Lead Mines Way - (Orange)
- Things to see & doHikingBlack Linn Loop
- Things to see & doHikingBog of Frogs Trail
- Things to see & doHikingHilltoptreks